Saturday, November 12, 2011

October 2011

I know I've said this before, but the reason I love taking portraits so much is the people.
I love that I get to hang out with these people, see how their family interacts, laugh with them, and take their pictures. I love how beautiful this family is. They are such a blessing in my life.





I've been taking photography lessons, and I realize all the time how much I still have to learn. It is a lot of work and knowledge that goes into getting all of you camera settings right, and then a lot of work and knowledge that goes into post-processing! I'm grateful that my friends are so patient with me and my camera-learning!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, check out those gorgeous peeps! And such gorgeous talent from you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, beautiful Ilene and her beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete